A QR or Quick Response Code is a barcode that contains information that is linked to a Website, contact, or location information and other data. When scanned with a camera-equipped smartphone, the code will link directly to that information.
WHERE are QR Codes used?
- Direct Mail Post Cards - link to specials
- Magazine/Newspaper - link to articles or advertisements
- Business Cards - link Vcard contact information
- Coupons - link to Web-only discounts
- Real Estate Signs - link to listing information
- Point of Sale Displays - link to in-store promotions
- Catalogs - link to product information
- Tickets/Forms - link infor for event information
- Billboards - link to map locations for directions
- Restaurants - links to menu nutritional information
WHY should you start using QR Codes?
QR Codes can drive traffic to your Website, get your contact information added to a customer's mobile phone, and help customers find where you are located to make sure you are staying in front of the customer. The possibilities are endless!
HOW much do QR Codes cost?
QR Code creation is FREE with any order placed with Voluforms! Contact us today to get your QR Code added to your products!
Check out this special QR code by scanning it with your smartphone!