Webformex is an on-line ordering system for forms and supplies and also our feature for the week.
The application offers much more than a traditional on-line ordering feature. The three basic fulfillment components of Webformex are:
- Basic on-line order placement - users can transmit an order for delivery, i.e. a package of forms, a box of copy paper, etc.
- On-site Printing - users have the ability to print single copies of certain forms on-site, to their local digital copier or laser printer
- Dynamic Labeling - users can first interject variable demographic information onto a particular form and then print copies on-site. For instance, a client name and address, a patient's demographic information, a specific list of account features, etc.
Webformex offers many other features such as on-line packets, a series of user-defined forms that are "stitched" together to create a packet for a particular use. Multi-Form Stamping (MFS) is a feature of Webformex that allows users to label multiple copies of a particular form or packet for multiple clients or patients at one time.
Fast Facts about Webformex:
- Complete integration into your patient database system.
- On demand printing lets you worry about patient care instead of form management.
- Form updates happen lightening fast with our top-notch art department.
- Possibility to store digital images of processed forms.
Call us at: 812-283-0455 or visit our Website for more information! Follow our blog by entering your email in the box to the right, to receive updates about products and services we offer. Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook too!